Miramar has, for gunboat BLENDA (completed 1875 Lindholmen, Yd 241):
"rebuilt 1951 with new hull on old frames & keel"
Swedish Wikipedia has something like:
"HMS BLENDA was a gunboat in the Swedish fleet. She was built by Lindholm's shipyard and was launched on October 16, 1874. She was provided with two engines and was able to carry up to 430 m² of sail. Used from 1887 as a torpedo cargo vessel. She got new steam boilers in 1898 and in connection with this, one funnel was removed. From 1910, she served as a submarine depot and from 1931 as a barracks for students at the Coastal Artillery School. During the Second World War, she was used to block the entrance to Norrköping harbor. Rebuilt in 1951 and sold in 1954 under the name TERCIA. She was resold to Brazil in 1954 and was named SANTA CECILIA."