Maritime Books Market Place :  Warsailors.com Warsailors.com

Norwegian Merchant Fleet WW II | 100 Most Recent Ship Forum Postings | Forum Tips
Use this forum for selling and buying books, requesting scans from books, if you're looking for advice on where to find a book, or for any other query pertaining to maritime literature. 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
New book published with the Nortraship losses
Posted by: Erling Skjold (---)
Date: September 30, 2003 12:48AM

<HTML>Hi
It might be of interest for the visitors of this forum, that the Norwegian Maritime Museum (Norsk sjøfartsmuseum) has published (in Norwegian language only!) 2 books giving the courtal hearings from all the Nortraship losses. I have received my copies some few days ago, and they are a must for Norwegian merchant fleet during WW2 researchers.
The titel is: "Sjøforklaringer 2. verdenskrig".

Best regards
Erling

PS
Siri; this is not ment as a advertisement :-)</HTML>

Re: New book published with the Nortraship losses
Posted by: Siri (---)
Date: October 01, 2003 08:23AM

<HTML>Not to worry - that's what this forum is for!

I've already purchased these books and can't wait to receive them. I understand there might be similar books about the Homefleet later on.

Siri</HTML>

Re: New book published with the Nortraship losses
Posted by: Siri (---)
Date: October 01, 2003 09:55AM

<HTML>I didn't say that quite right. I did not purchase these books - they were bought for me, as a gift, by someone in Norway, whom I've never met. Yet another example of the overwhelming support I've been getting, and continue to get, for my website project. I'm so very thankful to you all!!

Siri</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.